You had me at Nutella!
Right?! Scrolling through Pinterest and all I have to see is
the word "Nutella" (or "pumpkin" for that matter) and its an automatic repin.
This post is dedicated to the Nutella Queen herself...
...my sister Hannah (Face).
Most of us are addicted to the creamy chocolate-y hazel-nutty goodness, but this woman takes it to a whole new level. She even has her own cookbook full of recipes all made with Nutella! I'm seeing some guest posts and maybe even a guest series in the not-so-distant future!
So onto the good stuff!
Cinnamon Sugar Nutella Pockets
8 Tbsp Nutella
I found this awesome stuff by McCormick! Sugar and Cinnamon in ONE!
1. Preheat oven to 375.
2. Open can of dough, unroll dough, and separate crescent triangles - there should be 8.
3. Take one triangle, use your hands to stretch it out a little bit. Place the triangle upright, so that the right angle is on your left.
4. Spread one Tbsp of Nutella on the dough. Leave some space around the edges of the dough (like you're making a pizza and leaving room for the crust). See picture.
5. Take the top corner of the triangle and fold it down to meet the bottom right corner of the triangle. See picture.
6. Pinch the edges closed all the way around. Then using a fork, score the edges all the way around and on both sides of the pocket.
7. Coat your Nutella pocket in cinnamon sugar and place on baking sheet (lightly greased).
8. Bake for 10-12 mins. Do not over-bake!
9. Enjoy! These awesome things are good anytime, but they are simply the best served right out of the oven and with a cold glass of milk!
For other great Nutella recipes (or recipes in general)...
Follow me on Pinterest HERE
On Facebook HERE
On Twitter HERE
Or Instagram @LMcClain20
This weekend marks the end of summer...
...but the start of my favorite season of all. Fall!
Tomorrow I'll be posting a short little recipe that'll go perfectly with your breakfast.