Easter Coconut Confetti Cupcakes
1 box Duncan Hines Signature Confetti Cake Mix
1 1/3 C Water
1 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
3 lg Eggs
2 sm boxes Cheescake Pudding Mix
1 can Vanilla Frosting
Green Food Dye
1. Preheat oven to 350 and place cupcake papers in cupcake tins.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, and vegetable oil. Using a stand mixer or a hand mixer, mix for 2 minutes on medium speed.
3. Divide evenly into cupcake papers. Bake for 18-22 mins. Insert toothpick to check if they are done. Allow cupcakes to cool completely before frosting.
4. Add a few drops of green food dye to frosting and mix thoroughly. Continue adding drops of food dye until frosting reaches desired shade of green. Frost cupcakes.
5. Decorate with 3 jelly beans in the center of each cupcake. Around the outside, coat with coconut flakes. Enjoy!
I was baking for the girls' track team bake sale
this weekend, so I have several "sweet treat" recipes coming up.
Buckle up your sweet tooth!