1 Pillsbury Pie Crust, room temperature
1 lb Lean Ground Beef
(I use 90/10)
1 pkt Taco Seasoning
(I used McCormick's Cheesy Taco Seasoning)
1 1/2 C Shredded Cheddar
2 C Shredded Lettuce
1 C Tomatoes, diced
Optional: 2 Tbsp Taco Bell Creamy Jalepeno Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 400. Grease pie pan. Roll out pie crust in pie pan.
2. Brown ground beef over med-high. Add taco seasoning and 3/4 C water. Simmer for approx 5 mins. This is also where I added the optional Taco Bell sauce.
3. Add ground beef to pie pan. Bake for 10-12 mins until pie crust is baked through.
4. Top with shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, and tomatoes.
5. Cut into pie pieces, serve, and Enjoy!