It's Game Day!!
(It's also Downton Day - I feel I should point that out as well)
I hope you had a chance to check out my
SuperBowl Sunday Menu from Friday.
If not, click HERE to see it.
But it's Game Day.
And maybe you are still in need of some last minute,
super fast recipes for the big party tonight.
I know how time gets away from us.
So take a deep breath and relax.
I've got you covered.
You can throw this Buffalo Chicken Dip
in the crockpot to be ready in minutes,
or use a box mix for these delicious cupcakes that will decorate so fast,
you're friends won't believe you when they see how cute they look!
Buffalo Chicken Dip
8oz pkg of Cream Cheese
1/2 C Ranch Dressing
1/2 C Frank's Red Hot Sauce
1/2 C Shredded Mozzarella
2 12.5oz cans Premium Chunk Chicken Breast, drained
1. Combine ingredients in slow cooker on high 2-4 hours, then on warm to serve.
2. Serve with tortilla chips or french baguette slices. Enjoy!
Nutella Football Cupcakes
1 box Chocolate Cake Mix
Ingredients on box
(i.e. eggs, butter, oil, water, etc.)
1/2 C Nutella
1 container Chocolate Frosting
1/2 C Nutella
Piping Bags, Tips, and Couplers
White Gel Icing in writing tube
1. Preheat oven according to box and line cupcake tins with cupcake papers.
2. Prepare box mix according to box instructions. Before mixing, add 1/2 C Nutella.
3. Bake according to box instructions. Allow to cool.
4. In a small mixing bowl, combine chocolate frosting and 1/2 C Nutella.
5. Place appropriate tip and coupler on piping bag and fill piping bag with frosting.
6. Pipe football onto cooled cupcake (see picture). Draw lacing on using white gel icing. Enjoy!
May the best
team commercial WIN!!
We'll see you Tuesday as a share a special DIY project
(but this is a cooking blog you say!)
that'll have you feeling a little more warm about this freezing cold weather!