Monday, February 24, 2014

Avocado Egg Breakfast

I've been away for a few days while
the stomach flu has ravaged my house. Ugh! 

But now back from the dead and after lots of Pinterest time, 
I have a few recipes I can't wait to share this week!  

A few weeks ago I started a Fuel Your Body Pinterest page 
focused on filling your body with the right foods to help it operate at its finest. 
You can check it out HERE


This little Pin-spired recipe is easy to make and the perfect little breakfast 
loaded with healthy fats and omega-3s to jump start your metabolism. 
Oh, and did I mention it's super tasty?!

Avocado Egg Breakfast

Avocado Egg Breakfast
Shopping List:

1 Avocado

2 Eggs

Salt and Pepper to taste

Method:

1. Preheat oven to 425.
2. Slice avocado in half and remove pit. Scoop out about another tbsp of avocado to make room for egg.
3. Crack egg into each half of avocado.
4. Place in a small baking dish. Bake for 15-20 mins or until egg white is set.
5. Top with a pinch of salt and pepper. Enjoy!

Your body will thank you!

In case you haven't seen our new Facebook page
click HERE to keep up with our latest recipes and happenings!


No comments:

Post a Comment