1 box Chocolate Cake Mix
(I used Duncan Hines Classic
Dark Chocolate Fudge Cake Mix)
1 box Oreo Jello Pudding Cookies n' Cream Mix
3 lg Eggs
1 C Water
1/3 C Vegetable Oil
1 can Vanilla Frosting
(I used Duncan Hines Creamy Home-style
Classic Vanilla Frosting)
1. Preheat oven to 350 and place cupcake papers in cupcake tins.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, water, and vegetable oil. Using a stand mixer or a hand mixer, mix for 2 minutes on medium speed.
3. Divide evenly into cupcake papers. Bake for 18-22 mins. Insert toothpick to check if they are done. Allow cupcakes to cool completely before frosting.
4. Frost with vanilla frosting.
5. Place oreos in a ziploc bag, seal bag, and crush oreos. Add some crushed oreo topping to each cupcake. Enjoy!