Sunday, February 9, 2014

Valentine's Day Recipes: Cupcakes & Chocolate-y Chili

It's Valentine's Week!  


We have some super fun Valentine's recipes to share with you 
this week including a guest post from my sister Hannah
and a Valentine's Day Menu for You and Your Sweetie! 

And all of this while celebrating our 1 Yr Blogiversary! 

On Wednesday we will announce the winner 
of our Red Keurig Mini Brewer giveaway - which means you only 
have a few days left to enter!! 

Red Keurig Mini Brewer Giveaway


Click HERE if you haven't had the chance. 



It's going to be a GREAT week! 
Let's start with two awesome recipes that leave your tastebuds feeling loved!


Valentine's Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Peppermint Frosting
This was the first recipe on my blog I invented myself! 
I was nervous about how it would turn out. 
But I was so pleasantly surprised! 
They turned out so cute and sooo delicious!

Click HERE for the recipe.


Chocolate Crockpot Slow cooker Chili

What is Valentine's Day without chocolate?! 
Ugh. I can't even imagine. 

In fact, this week our Valentine's Day Recipe for You and Your Sweetie 
is going to be chocolate-themed. Yes, you heard me. Chocolate-themed. 
As in chocolate is an ingredient in Every. Course. Yum. 

This week, choose a night you don't much time to spare, 
but still want to feel in the spirit of Valentine's. 
Your loved ones will thank you!

Click HERE for the recipe.

In case you missed our DIY Gift Ideas Post,
click HERE to see some great ideas
including this DIY House Warming Gift!

House Warming Jar Gift DIY

We will see you tomorrow for a guest post 
from my sister Hannah on some delicious Valentine's macaroons!!


No comments:

Post a Comment