In case you haven't heard,
we are celebrating the week of our 1 Yr Blogiversary this Week!
And for those of you who know me or have been tracking
with TMHTC over the past year know that I love all things British!
And I love trying out new British Recipes!
Here are a few that have been shared over the past year.
photo from kost103.5
On Christmas Eve I shared a super easy Classic Wassail Recipe.
Click HERE to see.
This Victoria Sponge Cake really surprised me!
The sweetness of the jam is just peeerrrfect!
Click HERE for the recipe.
And what could possibly be more British than scones?!
For the Butterscotch Scones recipe, click HERE.
For the Chai Chocolate Chip Scones recipe, click HERE.
Today, I have an awesome new British recipe to share!
My friend Emily made these recently and posted a gorgeous pic,
and immediately I knew I had to make them.
(Mine is from Williams-Sonoma)
4 Tbsp (1/2 stick) of Butter, melted
6 Eggs, lightly beaten
2 C Milk
2 C Flour
1 tsp Salt
1. Preheat oven to 450. Spray non-stick cooking spray on popover pan. Pour 1/2 tsp of melted butter into each popover cup.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, then add 2 Tbsp melted butter.
3. In another mixing bowl, whisk together flour and salt. Then add egg mixture and whisk for approximately 2 minutes.
4. Bake for 20 mins at 450. Then reduce heat to 325. Bake for an additional 15 minutes. Remove pan from oven and invert onto a wire cooling rack.
5. Allow pan to cool. Spray with non-stick cooking spray and pour 1/2 tsp melted butter into each popover cup. Bake remaining batter.
6. Serve warm with butter and jam. Enjoy!
Makes 12 Popovers.
Recipe from Williams-Sonoma Popover Pan packaging.
Don't forget about our BIG GIVEAWAY!!
Click HERE for details on how to enter!
We'll see you tomorrow for another AWESOME DIY project!