Sunday, March 16, 2014

DIY: Homemade Frosty Paws for you Dog!

Recently, my friend Diane sent me this recipe 
to make your own frozen dog treats! 
I have bought Frosty Paws for our dog Lizzy before, 
but find them a bit expensive for 4 little cups for a dog. 

But once, I saw this recipe and the few healthy, dog-friendly ingredients, 
I knew I had to try this. 
It was so simple and an adorable treat for our four-legged family member. 

She LOVED it!

Homemade Frosty Paws

DIY Homemade Dog Frosty Paws
DIY Homemade Dog Frosty Paws
Even someone else tried to get a taste!

DIY Homemade Dog Frosty Paws
Shopping List:

32oz Greek Yogurt

2 Bananas

2 Tbsp Peanut Butter
Method:

1. Please greek yogurt, bananas, and peanut butter in a blend and blend until smooth.
2. Pour into individual servings (I used yogurt cups) and freeze. Let your Furry Friend enjoy!!

Not to be outdone, here is our other family member, Mr. Snickers.


Snoozing.


No comments:

Post a Comment