Monday, March 17, 2014

St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

I have to admit, I have never been one to celebrate St. Patty's Day much,
however there are so many great Pinterest recipes out there to celebrate the holiday,
and now that I am a McClain - McClaine of Lochbuie to be exact
(I did the research this past fall for a family Christmas gift) - I feel as though
I should be grateful for my my husband's heritage.

In case you are searching for some cute,
last minute recipes for your Irish party tonight,
make sure to check out these!

Top O' the Morning!

 St Patricks Day Recipes



 St Patricks Day Grasshopper Mini Bundt Cakes

Click HERE for recipe.

St Patricks Day Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes

Click HERE for recipe.
Click HERE for recipe.

Don't forget to "Like" the new Facebook page HERE.


And Follow me on Pinterest HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment