This pizza hits the spot!
Between the yummy tomatoes,
the aroma of fresh basil (Mmmm my fridge smelled so good!),
and the light fresh mozzarella, its just too good!
It's so easy to make much healthier than ordering a pizza
on a night when all you have is 20 minutes to get food on the table.
You'll love this recipe, and so will the whole family!
1 Pizza Crust
(I used Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust
with Whole Grain)
3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (EVOO)
1 tsp Minced Garlic
1 Tomato, thinly sliced
1 bunch Fresh Basil
(I got mine fresh from the
Farmer's Market that morning!!)
1 C Fresh Mozzarella
1. Preheat oven to 400. Roll out dough on a greased cookie sheet.
2. Prebake dough for 8 minutes.
3. Mix EVOO and minced garlic. Brush EVOO onto dough leaving about an inch of space around the outer edges (crust).
4. Top with tomato slices, basil leaves, and fresh mozzarella.
5. Bake 8-10 minutes. Enjoy!