Most days I feel like I have an endless supply
of dinner recipes I want to try,
but when it comes to breakfast and lunch,
I never know what to make.
It needs to be quick and easy so I can get up (I am NOT an early riser)
and out the door quickly, but I would also like it to be at least a little healthful.
Well, I have finally found 2 recipes
- one breakfast, one lunch -
that I am extremely excited about.
Today I will be sharing the breakfast recipe,
and Wednesday I will be sharing the lunch recipe.
These are so delicious, super easy to make, and good for you!
And the best part, you can make a batch of them ahead of time,
freeze them, and then pull one or two out each morning
and zap it (Right Gram?) in the microwave.
So so so good!
Egg Breakfast Cups
1lb Ground Sausage
(Or whatever meat you choose)
64 oz Egg Beaters
(Or you can beat regular eggs)
2 C Red Onion, diced
1 C Green Onion, diced
2 C Tomato, diced
(you can use whatever veggies you want
- broccoli, spinach, peppers, etc.)
2 C Shredded Cheese
(I used mozzarella and cheddar)
Salt & Pepper
1. Brown sausage (or meat of choice). I browned my sausage with 1 tbsp of coconut oil. Set aside.
2. Place cupcake papers in muffin tins.
3. Preheat oven to 350.
5. Pour egg into each cup until 3/4 full.
7. Bake for 25 mins. Cool for 5 mins. Enjoy warm, or freeze for use throughout the week. Enjoy!
Makes about 36 Breakfast Cups.