Thursday, October 3, 2013

Avocado Chicken Salad

Well, I said Wednesday and now its Thursday...
Sorry about that! Got a little behind.

On Monday I shared my quick and yummy
  breakfast recipe for Egg Breakfast Cups.

Here is my easy, healthful lunch recipe 
for Avocado Chicken Salad. I make a batch the beginning of the week, 
and then have easy access to it throughout the week 
when I need to grab something on-the-go.

You'll love this yummy sandwich!

Avocado Chicken Salad




Shopping List:

2 C Canned Shredded Chicken

1 Avocado, mashed

1/2 tsp Garlic Powder

2 tsp Lime Juice

1 tsp Lemon Juice

1/4 C Green Onions, diced

1/4 C Mayo
(I use mayo made with olive oil).

1/4 C Plain Greek Yogurt

1/2 C Red Grapes, halved

1/4 C Almonds, sliced and toasted

Salt & Pepper to taste

Method:

Combine all ingredients. Serve on sandwich bread, 
or I like mine on Multigrain Sandwich Thins by Arnold.




Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment