I feel so lucky that my sister is willing to
contribute to this blog so frequently.
Hannah and her husband Thomas
She always shares WONDERFUL
recipes - often times YOUR favorite ones!
And today she is getting in on the Halloween action.
Last week she sent me this awesome Spooky Snack Mix
she made from Fake Ginger, and I just knew it had to be posted.
This kid-friendly recipe will be great to share with the family,
or perfect to take to your next fall party.
Maybe even pack it up and take it to the big game this weekend!
Super easy, and so yummy.
Spooky Snack Mix
1. Stir together cereal, crackers, peanuts and pretzels in a large bowl that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
2. Combine sugar, corn syrup and butter in saucepan over medium-high heat. Stirring frequently, bring to boil and cook for 1 minute. Remove from heat and add vanilla.
3. Drizzle glaze over snack mix and toss to coat. Gently stir in marshmallows and candy corn; immediately spread on baking sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
4. Melt white chocolate chips and coconut oil until smooth. Drizzle over snack mix and allow to sit for about 2 hours until chocolate has set completely.
5. Store in airtight container. Enjoy!
Tomorrow is Halloween!!
We will recap all of the recipes from this week,
as well as share one quick little recipe you can throw together last minute
to take to your Halloween party tomorrow night!
It's so cute!