Monday, October 14, 2013

Crescent Pizza Rolls

I saw this recipe on Pinterest by The Girl Who Ate Everything 
and knew immediately, that it looked like the perfect little snack or quick dinner. 
However, I was able to simplify the recipe even more!

And last Thursday night, I had my first night off in several weeks. 
The last thing I felt like doing was cooking dinner. 
As soon as I remembered these puppies, I knew what I was having for dinner! 

We had a college friend, Nick over and he and I had them gone in no time! 
I'm thinking all keep this 3 ingredient recipe in the fridge at all times, 
so I always have a quick snack on hand!

Crescent Pizza Rolls



Shopping List:

1 pkg Refrigerated Crescent Dough


1 pkg Pepperoni

1 pkg String Cheese


Marinara Sauce
(Optional).

Method:

1. Preheat oven to 375. Unroll crescent rolls on an ungreased baking sheet.
2. On the big end of the crescent triangle, place 6-8 pepperonis and 3/4 of a cheese stick.
3. Roll up. Repeat with all 8 triangles in the package.
4. Bake 11-13 mins. Serve hot with marinara sauce for dipping. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment