Friday, October 18, 2013

Week #7 Easy Pumpkin Dip

I can't believe it's Week #7 of Pumpkin Fall Fridays!! 

This little series has seriously been so fun. 
You'd think I would be tired of pumpkin by now, 

but I ASSURE you.  

I AM NOT!  

In fact, here is the next of our pumpkin recipes... 

This Pumpkin Dip is unreal! 
I took some to a Young Life committee meeting recently, 
and it was gone almost instantly.  
It is S-U-P-E-R easy to make! 
Like 5 mins max. 

And you can serve it with anything you want. 
I used Nilla Wafers and sliced Granny Smith apples, 
but really... the possibilities are endless. 

Annnndd... 

Because you can use lite and sugar free ingredients, 
it really isn't too too bad for you. 
Serve it up with some fruit and you have a delicious, 
semi-healthful dip to take to your next Fall party or gathering. 

Yummy. Yummy. Yummy.

Easy Pumpkin Dip



Shopping List:

3/4 can of Pumpkin

2 tsp Cinnamon

1 small box of Instant Vanilla Pudding mix
(I used sugar free).

1 container Lite Cool Whip

Your favorite snacks to serve with
(I used Nilla Wafers and sliced granny smith apples).

Method:

1. Mix ingredients together.
2. Chill for 30 mins before serving.


That's it!

See you Sunday for some delicious Chicken Gyros!!

No comments:

Post a Comment