Baked Creamy Cheddar Mac & Cheese
16oz Macaroni Pasta
1/2 C Butter
1 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
1/2 C Flour
3 1/2 C Skim Milk
1/4 C White Wine
1/2 lb Shredded Velveeta Queso Blanco
1/2 lb Cheddar, cubed
1/2 C Italian Seasoned Panko Bread Crumbs
1 Tbsp Parsley Flakes
2 Tbsp Butter, Melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9x13 glass baking dish.
2. Cook macaroni according to box instructions and drain.
3. Melt 1/2 C butter in a saucepan and add salt and pepper. Stir until completely melted, then add flour and continue stirring until completely smooth.
4. Add milk and wine and bring to a boil while whisking. Add cheddar and velveeta cheeses. Stir until smooth.
5. Pour cheese mixture over pasta in glass baking dish.
6. In a small bowl, mix panko bread crumbs, parsley flakes, and 2 Tbsp melted butter. Sprinkle over macaroni.
7. Bake for 30 mins. Enjoy!