Smashed & Seasoned Potatoes
2 1/2 lbs Small Red Potatoes
(I bought a bag of them that was already
cleaned and ready to cook!)
1. Bring a large pot of water to boil on stovetop. Season with salt.
2. Boil potatoes (approx 20 mins) until tender). Drain.
3. Preheat oven to 400. Grease cookie sheet.
4. Spread out potatoes on cookie sheet. Smash - I used the bottom of a measuring cup. Any flat surfaced tool will work.
5. Season potatoes with sea salt, pepper and chives.
6. Bake until crispy (approx 15-20 mins). Enjoy!