Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Garlic and Herb Green Beans

So I promised I would put a recipe for some vegetables on here. Welp... here it is! This is one of our favorites! And let me tell you about this special "secret" ingredient I LOVE to use when cooking vegetables. It will change your life... well maybe not quite, but you get the seriousness of it. One of the things I miss about living in Pennsylvania is Wegman's Grocery Store.  That place is like Christmas morning! And Wegman's has an entire line of products that are absolutely awesome!  My favorite product is their Basting Oil with Garlic and Herbs. You can find it here. Drizzle a little of this stuff on all of your veggies, and BAM! (is Emeril in the house?). Awesome vegetables!!



Garlic and Herb Green Beans



Shopping List:

1 lb Fresh Green Beans

Wegman's Garlic and Herb Basting Oil

1 Tbsp Minced Garlic

Kosher Salt

1. Wash green beans and cut ends (if desired).
2. Add green beans to a large sauté pan. Drizzle with basting oil. Add garlic and a pinch of Kosher salt.
3. Saute on med-high heat for approx 10 mins. Enjoy!

You have to try this stuff! If you don't live in a 
state that has Wegman's (like me), track one down on your 
next trip and check it out! Every time I leave PA, 
I make sure I have a few bottles of this stuff packed. 
Gotta get my fix!

No comments:

Post a Comment