This 12 Days of Christmas Cookies is the best!
In case you missed the 1st Day of Christmas Cookies
They seriously look so yummy!
Today is the 2nd Day of the 12 Days of Christmas Cookies!
And on the 2nd Day of Christmas Cookies,
I am sharing a recipe for Peppermint Crinkle cookies!
These are one of my favorite Christmas cookies.
So festive looking, delicious tasting, and peppermint just screams Christmas!
These babies are so easy to make.
Mix up the dough a head of time and stick it in the refrigerator
until you are ready to roll them out bake em!
A perfect make-ahead recipe so you can relax and enjoy your people on Christmas!
Peppermint Crinkle Cookies
1/2 C Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
1 C Granulated Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/4 C Vegetable Oil
1/2 tsp Peppermint Extract
1 C All-Purpose Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1/4 tsp Salt
1 C Powdered Sugar
1. Mix together cocoa, sugar, vanilla, vegetable oil, and peppermint extract. Beat in egg one at a time.
2. In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. Little by little, mix dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Chill at least 4 hours.
4. Roll tbsp-sized dough balls in your hands and drop into a bowl of powdered sugar to coat. When coated, flatten dough ball into disc.
5. Place on greased non-stick baking sheet or baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
6. Bake at 350 for 10-12 mins, or until cookie has begun cracking on top.
7. Allow to cool 2-3 mins after removing from oven before transferring to a baking sheet. Enjoy!