Monday, December 16, 2013

9th Day of Christmas Cookies: Hannah's Cran-Pistachio Cookies

Only 3 days left of the 12 Days of Christmas Cookies! 


Today my sister Hannah is sharing an awesome 
and unique festive cookie recipe that I am dying to try! 

You all know how important my sister (also my best friend) is to me. 
And I am so thankful she shares on this blog frequently. 


I hope you enjoy her Cran-Pistachio Cookies!

*************************************************
Cran-Pistachio Cookies



Shopping List:


1 (1 lb 1.5 ounce) pouch Betty Crocker Sugar Cookie Mix 

1 box (4 serving size) Pistachio Instant Pudding and Pie Filling Mix 

1/4 C Flour 

1/2 C Butter, melted 

2 Eggs 

1 C Dry Roasted Salted Pistachio Nuts, chopped 


1/2 C Dried Cranberries, chopped 

Optional - Green Food Coloring

Method:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 
2. Combine cookie mix, flour, and pudding in a bowl. Add melted butter and eggs. This is where you would add green food coloring if you desire, but I forgot to. Mix well. Add pistachios and cranberries. Maybe add less pistachios than it calls for. It's a lot. 
3. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and drop rounded balls of dough onto paper and flatten with fingertips. 
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Be careful to not over bake because these are supposed to be soft. Let them bake a little longer on the pan once you take them out of the oven. 
 Makes about 2 dozen cookies.


XOXO Hannah

*******************************************************

Tomorrow is the 10th Day of Christmas Cookies 
and I'll be sharing a modified, but festive version of the Peanut Butter Blossoms!

No comments:

Post a Comment