Sunday, December 15, 2013

8th Day of Christmas Cookies: Julie's Peanut Butter Blossoms

10 Days til Christmas! WHAT?!
I am so excited I can hardly wait. 
This is literally the best 2 weeks of the year in my opinion!!

And today is the 8th Day of the 
Wow!


My good friend, sweet Julie is sharing a most delicious and 
most festive Peanut Butter Blossom recipe.


I really can't remember the last time we had a Christmas 
without these delicious little cookies. 
They are so yummy!

*************************************************************

Julie's Peanut Butter Blossoms




Shopping List:

1 3/4 C Flour 

1/2 C Sugar 

1/2 C Firmly Packed Brown Sugar 

1 tsp Baking Soda 

1/2 tsp Salt 

1/2 C Butter

1/2 C Peanut Butter 

2 Tbsp Milk 

1 tsp Vanilla 

1 Egg 


Method:
1. Combine in large mixing bowl. 
2. Shape dough into balls. Roll balls in additional sugar. 
3. Bake at 375 for 10 to 12 min (I found 10 was enough) until golden brown. 
4. Remove from oven and top each hot cookie with milk chocolate candy kiss. 

XOXO Julie

****************************************************
I love this recipe so much! 
And I discovered a slightly variation that gives it a whole new flavor, 
while adding some Christmas color! I'll share this recipe on Tuesday.

Until then...

We'll see you tomorrow for the 9th Day of Christmas Cookies 
when my sister Hannah makes Cranberry Pistachio Cookies!

No comments:

Post a Comment